-- Posted: 22nd January 2015 -- By: mans
Due to renewed economic confidence and ongoing maturity within the ethnic media landscape, ethnic media is becoming increasingly more dynamic
- 77% of British Asians feel mainstream advertising has no relevance to them
- The Polish community are not only highly mobile but are more likely to rent and reside in disparate locations spread out across the country
- 62% of Polish residents rely on word-of-mouth as their primary recommendation source
- Asians have the highest rates of internet usage, broadband penetration and PC usage
- In the past four years, 56 television channels have become available to South Asian audiences
- UK-based ethnic media owners are now cultivating bespoke, home grown content for British ethnic minorities rather than relying on sourcing content from countries of origin.